Just stayed there this past week on a family vacation. Landscaping between rooms is stunning. Many tropical plants with a great view of the Arenal Volcano (when it's not cloud covered). Rooms were very nice but it could have used some shelves for clothes. A/C worked great. Minibar fridge. Bathroom very spacious and even had a square meter of plants between the shower and the toilette. Awesome to bring nature into your room.
Breakfast was included but was very average to weak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos