Stayed here last week for 3 nights. The rooms are bungalows and we had 2 adjoining rooms making up the entire bungalow, we traveled with our 2 teenage girls. Rooms large and spacious with a big bathroom having a skylight and a small garden-very unique, we loved it. We had rooms 224 and 225, which were very private. Sitting on our lanai, we saw and heard no other guests- just a fabulous view of the volcano and the surrounding vegetation-it was stunning. Service was outstanding from everyone we came in contact with. Our bungalows were a bit near the back of the property so When it rained, we simply called the front desk to pick us up and they were quick to respond with a smile. You don't see that type of great service often these days, but they had it here. Servers at the restaurant also great. Overall the hotel is a great choice in the Arenal area to take in the beauty and hospitality of Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos