This resort is quite beautiful. The bungalow rooms are comfortable, the service is extraordinary, and the location is great. It has two pools, both with swim up bars. Mario, bartender extraordinaire at the Piscina, makes a mean drink and provides quite pleasant conversation, teaching us a lot about Costa Rica since this was our first visit. It won't be our last visit and I'll make it a point to stay at this gorgeous resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos