We stayed four nights at the hotel in early November. The facility wasn't very crowded as it is a little "pre-season". As a result the staff was very attentive to our needs. The facility is beautiful and very clean. They appear to be in the process of building some new units on hill on the back side of the present property. Since the construction is on the back side you would really never even notice it from the other rooms. We stayed in room 101 which was very nice as it is the closet to the pool and restaurant area. The only drawback is that being that close to the pool you can hear the music from the pool bar from your room. So if you are into going to bed early stay in one of the rooms away from the pool. Other than that it is a great place to stay. You are a little bit away from the downtown area, which from our persepctive was nice as it was very relaxing at the hotel. A really nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos