We stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights in July. The entrance to the hotel is unpaved and I was a bit apprehensive about how the hotel would be while driving in. All our fears were laid to rest when we reached my room. The room was spacious and beautiful as expected but the view of the Arenal volcano from the room was mind blowing. I have never had such a beautiful view straight from my room in any hotel ever.
The breakfast is complimentary and is very good. Parking is plentiful and you can pretty much park anywhere you want. We enjoyed the hot spring pool and the normal pool that the hotel has to offer. The hotel is quite large and there is a small river/stream that flows nearby. We saw plenty of wildlife in the hotel itself. I wish I could have stayed for a few more days here. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos