This was an absolutely beautiful hotel! We went as a girls weekend, and we were amazed when we saw our room. There are numerous cottages with 2 rooms/suites per cottage, all facing the volcano. Very comfortable, the staff was very nice and accomodating. We enjoyed sitting at the bar at night and watching the lava flow from the volcano. The room had A/C, TV a small refrigerator, and a safe. parking was right outside the door. We enjoyed ourselves so much we're planning on bringing the husbands back in July!
I'm not too sure of the actual cost, as this was included in a package deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos