Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours
US$69.00*
and up
Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs - Half Day
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinghy Expeditions is a small family owned local business that offers personalized full and half day rafting, hiking, volcano and safari tours in the La Fortuna / Arenal Volcano area. We also specialize in multi day trekking and river expeditions taking visitors to some of the most unique, remote and off the beaten path places across Costa Rica. We focus on each client's needs and keep our tours small or private to maintain top quality service and low environmental impact.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

the best company to do some river rafting! professional and lovely stuff with a lot of passion for what they do. whenever i'll be back, i'll go again paddling with Andres and Diana!

1  Thank carmelina c
"eco system"
"local family"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Dinghy Expeditions outfitter is a great tour company if your looking for a great time with fun friendly people in a small group. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and more. No complaints and would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Samantha2490
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This group was amazing! This was my first experience white water rafting. The guide were great! The were very professional, courteous and most importantly watched out for group. I would highly recommend them, i would definately go with this group again.

2  Thank Rochak G
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I came back home from Costa Rica feeling like I had lived an adventure thanks to Dinghy Expeditions. I met the owners and partners incidentally and am forever grateful for that chance encounter. Both owners Diana and Ahndres personalized and tailored my outings to my exact requests. I wanted physical activity that was off the beaten path while supplying an ample amount of wildlife. They took me to two destinations, Canyon Negro and Rio Celest, transportation was comfortable, snack and refreshments were provided, and the guides were extremely knowledgeable. I saw over 50 caymans, a large variety of exotic birds, gar fish, monkeys, an eyelash Viper, in their natural habitat and in disturbed by our presence. The guides were not only experts on botanical and animal wildlife they had a mindset of using resources that supported the local people and environmental preservation. It felt amazing to be informed about the Earth and know we were minimizing our carbon footprint while doing so. One of the best traveling experiences I've ever had. A must do!!!

2  Thank Mara S
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I visited La Fortuna in February, and by far the best day of our Costa Rica vacation was on the Balsa River with Dinghy Expeditions! Diana and Ahndres were so helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They created a personalized trip for us based on our individual whitewater experience and requests. They were very knowledgeable about the nature and wildlife of the area, as well as the river itself. We would highly recommend Dinghy Expeditions to anyone looking for a fun, customized adventure with great guides!

1  Thank A B

Travellers who viewed Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours also viewed

La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park

Been to Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours? Share your experiences!