We had an amazing stay at Casa Luna! The staff was very warm and accommodating (especially Diego and Diego in the restaurant). Rooms were modest and clean, and the balcony was definitely the best part. Amazing views of the volcano! Large showers, clean swimming pool, and a short taxi ride from the hot springs. Our only qualm was the fact that there was no safe in the room and the WiFi signal was very weak both in our room and the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos