A beautiful, peaceful and clean place to stay. The views of the volcano are great, the pool is clean and the gardens are immaculate. The spa treatments are reasonable priced and offer simple massage and facial packages in a private outdoor cabana with a river and natural jungle sounds surrounding. We had a bit of a mix up with our spa booking but the management was quick to accept blame and fix the problem. The restaurant was average, nothing mind blowing just classic typical meals. Thought the pumpkin soup made from local pumpkins was quite good. The prices were a little on the high side for the food and beverages. A very quiet and peaceful place to stay but it is a bit of a walk to the town of La Fortuna and you will have to book tours that include transit to hot springs, hikes etc. It seems more like a couples or adult hotel and is not designed for families with small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos