Friendly reception. Stayed 2 nights. Room had a musty smell; not present in other rooms we have stayed in Costa Rica. Amenities promoted e.g. Pool Happy Hour, no staff to serve. Breakfast low on juice, coffee too. No staff to prepare omelettes at the station first morning. Beautiful grounds. Overall average but definitely not a 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos