Loved this place. Reception staff were charming, hotel grounds impecable and really well looked after. We had room B1 with a view of the Arenal Volcano but I think most of the rooms have this. The sun sets behind the volcano and the sunsets were good. Pool is excellent and there's a separate pool for small children. One of the nicest things about this place was the little nature walk down to the stream - you have the chance to see lots birds and butterflies (photographing them is a lot harder!). The restaurant has good food and the fresh pineapple juice is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos