We really enjoyed our stay here. Pros: helpful staff, the pool and grounds are great, the view of Arenal is breathtaking, rooms are comfortable, restaurant grilled chicken was good, quiet hotel with lots of birds flying around you. Really enjoyed sitting on the porch.
Cons: rooms a bit older with a bit of musty smell, but ac partly fixes that. Breakfast is ok, but not great. Restaurant is limited in menu and on expensive side, best go into town (cab $5 or 25 min walk in the day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos