We really enjoyed our stay here for a few nights as part of a tour of Costa Rica.
The rooms and Hotel are clean, easy to navigate and quite. For a small hotel it has a good balance of a relaxing atmosphere and good amenities. We had a fridge and coffee machine in the room with nice toiletries including conditioner.
Food and drink wise the bar had a happy hour for cocktails each evening, the breakfasts were varied and we had dinner here one night which was reasonably priced with good service.
We also enjoyed a couples massage here which included a free facial.
We would stay here again as we loved the views of the volcano, the birds, the location (near the chocolate tour which we would recommend) and the helpful staff especially Richard who was so welcoming and helped us to organise our tour, spa treatments, evening at the hot springs and kept our room topped up with coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos