We enjoyed our short stay at Casa Luna. The woman who works at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful and the rooms were a good value.
There were a few things that could use some work - after we had cocktails our first night we sat for an hour talking and then got chased by a waitress when we got up to leave because we had to sign our check, the breakfast fruits were covered in flies and the woman who makes the eggs 'tsk'-ed to us instead of even saying "senora" or something (we were the only people there, so it wasn't busy), and overall it felt like the staff could use a little more training or a more strict supervisor. For some reason our shower drain smelled funny, but it had rained a bunch so maybe that was why?
It was my second trip to Arenal so I'm not sure that I'll go back, but I would still recommend Casa Luna to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos