We stayed 6 nights at Nayara for our honeymoon. All the staff were professional, friendly, and accomodating. We were always greeted with a smile. Our honeymoon package included breakfast and dinner each day. The breakfast buffet always had a good variety of fresh fruits and hot food. There were wrapped sandwiches available at each breakfast for those who wanted to take one for their adventures of the day. There is a different themed prix fixe menu each night, so we didn't get bored eating at the restaurant each day. The food was better than I expected based on other reviews. We ate lunch in La fortuna town 2 times, with bad results each time.
Our room was very nice. We were in Casita #16, which had an awesome view of the volcano. This Casita is right across from construction, so you will hear construction if your in this room during the day. We weren't bothered by it because were off doing some kind of excursion during the day. I believe they are adding more hot tubs and a sushi restaurant, which will be great once it is finished. We did have a chance to relax at the pool a few times. It is rarely crowded, and we enjoyed getting drinks from the pool bar (only open till 8pm).
One of our favorite parts of the hotel was the hot tub situated below the spa.
We did 5 excursions during our trip, but our favorite was the Sky Tram and Sky Trek (zip lining). This is not to be missed if you like a little adventure. I also would not miss the La fortuna waterfall. Don't forget your bathing suit because the best part is swimming in the water around the waterfall.
Nayara is a wonderful hotel, and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos