Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Hotel Mountain Paradise(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kokoro Arenal(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Volcano Inn(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
The Springs Resort and Spa(Arenal Volcano National Park)
3,521 results
All reviewswine baroutdoor showerour honeymooncasita deluxesushi restaurantcosta ricaarenal volcanoamor locoaltamira restaurantgranola barsprivate deckmain restaurantgolf cartwine pairing dinnerswim up barzip liningguacamole
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2011

One of my really good friends Sebastian and I went to Costa Rica on whim. And honestly, this resort EXCEEDED all of my expectations. Beyond beautiful! Hands down the most beautiful place I have ever stayed at (mind you I travel A LOT). The rooms are to die for... wait till you see the bathroom!!!! The bathrooms have a private patio area with a shower outside. Taking a shower outside listening to the birds and animals was wonderful.

My favorite part about the hotel was the massages. The massage rooms in which I was in was all glass and it happened to be storming that night. So, While I was in the room getting my massage by Liliana, I could hear the rain and the animals (AMAZING) & the aromatic incenses were great. The restaurant and food are hands down the best in all of Costa Rica. The breakfast was always great, they have a buffet style with fresh food/fruit. Everyday there was something delicious and new. I feel in love with the 2 beautiful parrots that roam the property.

Above all the vacation was amazing and the what made it amazing was the hotel. The service was exceptional. The staff were great, accommodating, and extremely friendly. One of the nights I got really sick, the staff gave me medicine I requested and continuously checked up on me to make sure I was okay.

My family & I are planning to go to Costa Rica in July 2012, and we are definitely going to stay at Nayara.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gabriela M
Reviewed 28 September 2011

This is one of the most beautiful hotels that I have ever stayed. It has beautiful rooms, friendly staff, excellent food, relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking views. The rooms were spacious, clean, bright, private and they have outdoor showers. The staff goes out of their way to please the guests and make them feel comfortable. My days at Nayara were truly an amazing experience. Definitely a hotel I would go back to.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank daniella s
Reviewed 27 September 2011

this is an amazing property. an amazing room. amazing people. we stayed for our honeymoon. really, really fantastic. a great choice. everything was beyond our expectations. nayara set a standard for us that other hotels will have to meet.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sac- n
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The review is going to be very repetitive of just about everyone else's on here....this hotel is the best place I have ever stayed! The rooms are so romantic and private, the outdoor shower is a great touch (I need to add one to my own house now!) and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The staff here is beyond words, they are all so friendly and happy and although we were one of maybe 8 couples here on their honeymoon they always make you feel special and well taken care of. The pool is beautiful and the pool bar has some tasty drinks! My favorite was the wine bar, just amazing! The food was delicious both in the restaurant and during our private in-room dinner. My suggestion is to get a package deal with tours/spa stuff. It makes trying to plan everything so much easier and the tour companies they use are fabulous! Oh and the spa.....THE BEST MASSAGE both my husband and I have EVER had!!! I wanted to bring those ladies home with us!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xtatic1
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband and I spent 3 nights here during our honeymoon. We felt like we received the royal treatment! Our private bungalow was amazing...I was in awe! Although there were other guests around, the level of privacy is superb. With the outdoor showers, comfortable bed, a private hot tub with a volcano view, we could have spent all day inside. The gardens on the hotel grounds are the most beautiful and fragrant of all the places we visited. The staff was attentive and always helpful and friendly. Visit the spa, you won't be let down.

Unfortunately the food was not impressive, especially for the price. You should ask if the construction will still be going on during your stay. They were building a new restaurant right next the pool. It was very loud, messy and distracting. I had hoped to sit and relax by the pool, but that was not possible.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view...when its not cloudy. If traveling during the hurricane season, beware of noisy construction.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Agent99Boston
azaragovia, Manager at Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Nayara and came to know why the property is considered to be such a fantastic romantic escape. That said, we apologize for any inconvenience our expansion caused during your stay. The work is primarily done during the hours of 9am-2pm when most guests are off on adventures. The staff has been instructed to halt construction if the noise gets too problematic for any guests who have remained on property. We are in the process of improving the hotel's offerings with a new sushi lounge and apologize that you were inconvenienced during your getaway. The construction phase has advanced beyond most of the drilling and banging so hopefully it will be minimal in the future. We hope to see you again when it is complete!