Nayara Is without doubt an amazing hotel the best room we stayed in during our trip to CR. Hammocks and Jacuzzi on the balcony a magnificent 4 poster bed overlooking the balcony , an outdoor shower and toiletries to die for and one free unlimited international phone call. The grounds and pool are beautifully maintained and the dining experience excellent and I would return in a heartbeat.
However a cautionary note whilst the rooms are extremely romantic , the hotel is not and some of it felt quite contrived, the wine bar is state of the art but lacks atmosphere and some of the staff are quite pushy in asking you for extras it has now extended its rooms and I hope it doesn't become a failure of its success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos