This place was amazing. From the minute we pulled up to the hotel and were greeted by Johnathan everything was perfect. We stayed in a regular room which was perfect. We toured the suites which are much more pricy but the only difference is more privacy from the deck and a king sized bed with a canopy. Our queen bed worked out just fine. The service was impeccable...we had fun hanging out with Jimmy, the bartender at the pool. he was taking an English class so he helped us with our Spanish as we helped him with his English. The drinks were only $5 each which is very reasonable considering we were drinking mojitos...they were great. We had a massage which was definitely a highlight. When we returned to our room we found a bottle of Champagne on ice for us. We thought the breakfast buffet (which is included in the price) was perfect. We loved the made-to-order omelettes, bacon, ham, fresh fruit, yogurt, pancakes...pretty much anyting you could want for breakfast was available.
The rooms were very modern and clean and the outdoor showers were incredible! Very quiet and peaceful.
They have a tour desk in the lobby to help with all of the tours. We did the rapelling tour which was so much fun as well as the Sky Trek zip lines. We also went to the hot springs at Eco Termales - very small and private and inexpensive. There were only 2 other couples there with us the entire day. Very quiet to the stories we have heard about Tabacon.
All in all i would 100% recommend this hotel to anybody interested in staying in La Forturna/Arenal area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos