This hotel is around 5 KM out of town, so you need a car or a round trip Taxi ride could cost up to $20. The grounds are very pretty and the facilities are nice for lounging! Rooms are clean and nice. The restaurant is very expensive for the type and quality of food, so expect to pay $25 for the Typical Plate. Maybe because we were off season the chef was some local women. The staff had limited English, but were easy to work with. One night there was a private party on the grounds and I was happy that the staff informed us of the party and made sure it quieted down by 10:30 PM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Florencia is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Turrialba Valley.Settled in the middle of Sugar Cane plantations and surrounded by mountains and tropical gardens, this hotel offers its guest a family oriented atmosphere and all the comfort of a boutique hotel. Villa Florencia Hotel offers an open air concept, surrounded by gardens, an open air gym, trails to walk on your own, a wonderful Jacuzzi and a beautiful swimming pool.The hotel has 11 guest rooms that allowed for a personalized service and a warm setting. All the rooms have private bath with hot water, satellite TV, coffee maker, hair dryer, safety deposit box and unique décor. Villa Florencia has a gourmet restaurant “Veroliz” named after the flower of the sugar cane, and offers a variety of menus including special diets upon request. The restaurant offer fresh ingredients and creative cooking, full of flavors, they even have a special menu for kids design by the owner’s daughters and a special menu for honeymooners on private garden. The area offers a enormous diversity of activities, that the staff of the hotel will be happy to organize for you, rafting the Pacuare and Reventazon River, visits to Guayabo Arqueological site, exploring the CATIE Botanical Garden or the very active Turrialba Volcano are just some of the activities located a few minutes away from Villa Florencia. Turrialba is also known as one of the best areas in Costa Rica to observe wildlife, specially birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Villa Florencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florencia Hotel Turrialba
- Hotel Villa Florencia Costa Rica/Turrialba