“Wonderful and Accommodating”

and up
Vida Aventura Park in Guanacaste: Zipline Tour, Horseback Ride and Hot Springs
Ranked #164 of 484 Tours in Province of Guanacaste
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours, ground transportation, hotel reservations, rent a car reservations, transfers, package reservations. All for individual travel and group travel
NJ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful and Accommodating”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I have to say especially among all the tour operating from within the resort, CAT came out on top. I booked 2 excursions with them and they both worked out great. Had lots of fun. First was the Jungle Cruise Half Day, we did get to see a few animals and sights, the tour guide Jose was trying hard to get the shy animals out and the crocs close, lol. The second was the canopy/horseback/hot springs. My kids enjoyed the zip line and my younger was scared but the people at CAT got him convinced it was fun which he did. So overall CAT provides great service and accommodates everyone from Couples to Families. Thank You CAT for a great family vacation.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Stanley C
familyvacation06, Director Comercial at Central American Tours, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Hello Stanley! Thank you for your great review! We are glad you enjoyed our tours!

We hope to see you very soon again!
CATOURS

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Palo Verde and Arenal Tours”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Let me start off by saying WOW! This company has amazing tour guides and offers plenty to see in Costa Rica. Maurico, Pablo and Daniel were amazing tour guides and gave us the best of what Costa Rica has to offer. Erica at the Riu Hotel was quick and friendly when we booked our tours and explained in detail what we needed to bring on our tours. If you go to Costa Rica, which I beyond recommend use CAT Tours! Daniel and Mauricio knew exactly where to look on the Palo Verde tour. We saw plenty of wildlife and got close and personal with the beautiful creatures. Pablo was so friendly and full of energy on the Arenal tour, which was by far the most beautiful place ever. We decided to do the hike instead of the canopy tour, which was a great choice since you actualy get to walk through it and take it all in. William the driver was so funny and friendly. You can tell these people love what they do by just the look on their faces. Thanks again CAT Tours for making my Costa Rica vacation a dream come true. We will be there again next year, but with a ton of our friends and booking our tours through CAT.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank gv0317
, Director Comercial at Central American Tours, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
Thank for your great review, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your tour! Our team works for give only the best!

We hope to see you and your friends soon in Costa Rica,
Pura Vida!
San Diego, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Costa Rica Escorted Tour”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

An amazing adventure! I wasn't sure what to expect as a solo traveler on a 9 day escorted tour, but after meeting my guide (Carlos) and driver (William), I had absolutely no worries. Thanks to them, my trip was one to remember. Carlos was the most knowledgeable guide I have ever had the pleasure of being with and you can't help but get caught up in his enthusiasm about the history and sights. William was a delight with his charming personality and sense of humor - I felt safe, comfortable and had a wonderful experience. I can't imagine trying to see Costa Rica without their expertise!

Glenda - California

Visited May 2012
5 Thank Hooked-on-travel2
familyvacation06, Director of Sales at Central American Tours, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Hi Glenda, thank you for such a great review! If you are planning to come again to Costa Rica, it would be a pleasure for us to have you as our guest.

Best Regards!
CATOURS
New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“CAT tours did a nice job.”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We used CAT to take the 1/2 day Palo Verde Trip. Daniel was our guide. I thought he did a good job. He knew a lot about the animals we were seeing. He and the boat guide did a good job at spotting the creatures. We saw Howlers (Daniel did a great job getting them to howl) Capuchins, crocs, iguanas, lizards, tons of birds and even a pair of scarlet mccaws. The river area was not as crowded as I had assumed it would be. Only about 5 boats out, so there was plenty of room for everyone. They also don't pack the boats. Our boat only had our small group in it of about 8 people.
One extra thing I appreciated was Daniel seemed to be serious about not overfeeding the monkeys and only feeding them foods they could find on their own. They came right up to the boat for the tiny mango he offered. I realize the country needs the money from tourism and the monkeys are a huge attraction, but that can go wrong so fast. It seemed like the tour company and/or the park was making an effort at balance.
CAT was also about $5 cheaper than the same Swiss Travel tour.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank paintcab
familyvacation06, Gerente at Central American Tours, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Hello paintcab! Thank you for your great review. We are so glad to know you had a great time with us. Comments like this encourages us to do a better job everyday!

We hope to see you soon in Costa Rica,

Pura Vida!
Denver, Colorado
“Wonder tours!!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband and I booked at couple tours while in Guanacasta area, Costa Rica with CAT. Our favorite tour was the ziplining, horseback riding, and hot springs. If you can try to do the tour with Daniel. He was so friendly and informative! He went well out of his way to make our tour memorable. I would highly recommend CAT tours especially when Daniel is your guide.

Visited January 2012
familyvacation06, Director of Sales at Central American Tours, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Hello megan! Thank you for your great review! We are looking forward to have you in Costa Rica soon!
Best regards