2,681 results
All reviews club rio horseback riding day pass sushi bar hot springs the river animal sanctuary las ventanas monkey slide spring pools rock climbing arenal volcano costa rica lee banks sister property zip lining varying temperatures
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place is first class from the time you drive through the gate, past the helicopter pad (of grass) and drive up to the reception area. You are treated like the most important person from the moment you arrive and it continues your entire stay! The staff is as AMAZING as the property and buildings and rooms. Club Rio is a fun time just a short bus ride down the hill to the river. There is a restaurant down there (as there are on the main levels) but you can go rock climbing, horseback riding, tubing or kayaking down the river and see the animal rescue. Then there are the hot springs...which are everywhere...and are awesome! A gorgeous place, worth every penny!!!

Room Tip: Rooms down by the Perdidos Hot Springs
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy_PlettSunTours
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I took my family ranging from 6 years old to 76. There were activities for all ages and wonderful staff and food. We stayed at Playa Flamingo which I enjoyed too, but I would have been happy spending the entire 10 days at The Springs. It was a beautiful setting with so many activities. If you don't make it part of your vacation, you are missing out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Romantic, luxurious, relaxing, comfortable, I could go on and on with those positive adjectives. This place really helped me connect with my husband at another level. The hot pools are open until 11pm. Breakfast is served late so we could sleep in! And dinner in the fanciest restaurant they have was OMG too good and delicious to describe. I would recommend this and go back back a thousand times!

Room Tip: They upgraded us so I can´t say I have a tip for this...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alesha78
Reviewed 30 August 2017

One of the best hotels I have stayed at. We were a party of 11 (3 families) and all had a wonderful time. Greeted with drinks when we arrived and an orientation of the hotel. Staff was friendly and the food was great. Grounds were clean and just beautiful. We left 3 expensive shirts in the closet and the hotel staff made sure we got them at our next location in Costa Rica. Would certainly visit again. BEST EXPERIENCE.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mariepetrow
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This resort is just amazing. We were referred by friends and were concerned by the drive in. We were warned that roads were not great and to rent a jeep. So glad we did. When we arrived at resort we were completely blown away. The pictures don't do it justice. The service was 1st class and above all our expectations.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple