“Fun! Fun! Fun!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.00*
and up
Sky Adventures Park Combo Tour: Ziplines, Hanging Bridges and Aerial Tram...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
“Fun! Fun! Fun!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We had zip line before at Mexico. However, this one was much more exciting. For my wife, this was the first experience. Upon arrival, we learned that we could rent the video cam mounted on the helmet. It cost $35 and it was really worth it. We were told that we could swap the helmet so each of us could take the video in turn. There were 13 lines total the longest one was 1000 meters long. How fun it was to zip through the rain forest! I kept shooting pictures and recording videos. I yelled through the forest with a great joy.

Wellington, New Zealand
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Racing heart included”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Being afraid of heights made the idea of ziplining highly scary but I'm SO glad I did it! It was great fun and I felt save throughout the entire time thanks to the great staff. Don't think I ever felt such a rush of adrenalin before in all my life!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was amazing! The sky tram was a nice touch, but the ziplining was something I'll never forget! It was a lot of fun, and I felt safe while doing it. The staff there was excellent and very helpful the whole time. We ziplined twice while in Costa Rica and this one was more of an adrenaline rush, it's a lot of fun but you're going very fast and it's hard to see the nature while ziplining. I recommend it to anyone who's thinking about it. If you get a chance stop by the restaurant up there it was amazing as well. Nothing bad to say about this, a true highlight of our trip.

Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Skytram. Amazing Zipline Experience”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

While visiting the Arenal and La Fortuna area we were looking for great activities that would be fun for the entire family including our 12 and 16 year old boys. There was some trepidation on the part of my wife and myself, but our oldest son had done it on trip here last year.

We arrived for an 11:30 am session where we were quickly outfitted in Zipline gear, and proceeded to the 10 minute Tram ride up to the first platform. We were quickly and expertly instructed with the mechanics and safety features of the 8 Ziplines we about to embark on. The first two lines are short runs to get you acclimated, and then the FUN really begins!

Our guides, Eric and Jonathan, worked as effective team of instructors and guides, using warmth and humor to keep the group of 11 moving. Our group consisted of three German tourist, a great family from NJ with adolescent boy and young girl, and our family. My oldest son was the only person who had done this before. Our guides even went tandem with the young girl to ensure she was safe and had a great ride.

The subsequent remaining lines provided a thrill of lifetime over amazing views of the Arenal volcano and Lake Arenal. As a divertissement, to keep things light, we were asked to count the number of boats on Lake Arenal as we did the longest and fastest line approaching 50 MPH. We were constantly reminded of the safety tips required to make each run completely without incident. The very last line takes you to home base and there are pictures that you can purchase. I would also add that our guides were fluent in English and even conversant in German.

All of this added up to a thrill of a lifetime and defines what they call Pura Vida in Costa Rica.

1 Thank tvbubbles
Newbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun, though sky limit not for the faint-hearted!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Upon arrival at the centre we found that we were taking a trip to the Sky Limit with only three participants, but that made the trip so much more intimate and special because it was myself and my two sisters. Basically, this trip is like an extreme version of Go Ape, which is in the UK, but it is so much better. The guides were friendly and personable, we were provided with a snack and then lunch, and the scenery was breathtaking. The challenges themselves were the best however. The ziplines provided an exhilarating break from the different an exciting other adventures in the trees. The tour guides obviously know their stuff and the equipment is top-standard stuff. I felt safe at all times and therefore that made my experience even better.

Ps. GoPro recommended