“Sky Limit - adrenaline junkies must!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sky Adventures Tour From Arenal
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica Sky Adventures its an adventure theme park located at Arenal Volcano, near La fortuna. In this park you can do the exiting Sky Trek zip lines, the Sky Tram cable car tour and the trilling Sky Walk hanging bridges, all in one same place offering you souvenir shop, Chill Out restaurant, hotel shuttle service and a hummingbird and orchid garden complementary tour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Vancouver, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Sky Limit - adrenaline junkies must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2014

At Sky Adventure they have started a new excursions called 'Sky Limit'. I must say it is one of the best excursions I've ever been on. It was like an obstacle course consisting of zip lining, repelling, a jungle swing much like bungee jumping. Along with bridge walking and some hiking. The guides were GREAT! Informative and professional. The equipment was new and everything felt really safe, not an ounce of doubt. It is a must for any adrenaline junkie. Warning - not for individuals afraid of heights. The cost was well worth it. We paid 77 US per person (we drove to Sky Adventure on our own). They also had clean shower facilities and towels for you to shower and change in to after.

On a side note - we also did the Zip lining at Sky Adventure the day before the SKy limit. I must say I enjoyed the SKy limit a lot more.

6 Thank susupoohbear

West Melbourne, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Favorite in Arenal Area!! Fantastic Guides!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2014

My husband and I did the Sky Tram, Trek, and Drift on our first day in Arenal. Since the Tram/Trek and Drift are listed separtely here on Trip Advisor (and were completely different experiences!), this is my review for the Tram/Trek only and I will review Sky Drift separately. My husband and I had never been ziplining before and honestly were both a little anxious about it. But our wonderful guides put us at ease right away and did a fantastic job of explaining everything to us and we are so glad we did the zip lines because it was one of our favorite experiences in our whole Costa Rica trip!

When we arrived, the receptionist said we were too early but could visit the gift shop, but when we got to the top, they took us back immediately. A very nice employee showed us to the lockers, restrooms, etc. Our guides were Rosko (maybe Roy - his hat said Rosko but at the end I think he said his name was Roy) & Jose. They were both very friendly, helpful, and informative. Although the SkyTram was very short, Rosko told us several facts about Costa Rica and was very engaging. There was a beautiful viewpoint at the top and the guides took pictures for us/of us and pointed out some of the local flora and fauna. They gave a great explanation of how ziplining worked and what to do when as far as breaking. There were 2 short "test" ziplines and then 6 more.

Zipline #3 looked really scary at first (you can barely see the platform at the other end) but it was great! #4 and #5 had even better views of the lake and volcano. On #6, Rosko took our camera and took a video for us across the zipline. There was also a very nice staff member at the end of #6 that offered us juice and took some more pictures of us. #7 was really great and #8 takes you back to where you started. At no time did I feel unsafe or unsure. Since there were just 2 of us to 2 guides we were very well taken care of and we felt it was a very personalized experience. When we finished, several different employees came up to us to ask how it was and seemed genuinely caring.

The guides were terrific and it was great to have the 1:1 interaction. I couldn't have asked for a better first ziplining experience. There is a nice gift shop with a wide selection but I did think the prices were a bit high. There is also a nice cafe with stunning views so it's definitely a great place to spend a good part of the day! I would strongly recommend this!!

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2014

Chose this based on other reviews and proximity to our hotel. First time on a zip line. Guides were personable and very accepting of different ages (I am 64, and another person in our group was 73). Could not have asked for more- wish they had day passes so I could go over and over! Better than any amusement park in U.S.

MN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything I expected plus good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2014

My first zip line and it couldn't have been better. Guides were amazing; friendly, willing to take videos with our cameras and informative. Views of forest and lake were breathtaking. Had lunch afterward, and had one of the best quesadillas ever. I wish I could have gone over and over.

Houma, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2014

All I can say is this is a Must Do if you visit Costa Rica! Very professional and safe. I am afraid of heights but so glad to have experienced this thrilling adventure. Would do it again for sure!!

1 Thank Martica D