This hotel is across the street from Daniel Oduber airport, about 10 min from Liberia. The staff were universally helpful and pleasant, and it is a fine place to stay if you have a early/late flight in/out of Costa Rica. There is a complimentary shuttle which runs frequently to the airport. There is not really anything nearby, a small complex with an ice cream store is walkable but you would definitely need a car to see anything else. The rooms were fine, as was the pool area, and the restaurant was quite nice as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica