We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn upon arrival at the Liberia Airport. It is a great location as you can see the hotel from the airport, literally just 5 minutes away. It is a good place to start the Costa Rica Adventure. The reception staff was very helpful in supplying maps and recommendations for eating. Not too much going on in the downtown area of Liberia though. I would recommend this place as a good spot to rest after the journey and start off fresh the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica