this may be worth considering, though there are many better alternatives in the Coco area. Rooms are sealed, and smell like they need a good airing. Our room, a King Suite, was showing its age, as were amny carpet areas in the hallway. Air conditioning is good, common areas fine, food, beverage and shop prices are very high for Costa Rica - try Cafe Europa about 2kms down the road. Staff was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport is the best choice to stay in Liberia, being in front of the airport and offering a free shuttle and free Wi-Fi, you’ll always stay connected to your family and friends for them to know about your vacation details. Hotel highlights: - Convenient location: 10 km to downtown Liberia and only 20 km to the beautiful beaches of Guanacaste.- Connectivity: free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.- Comfort: Garden Sleep System™ beds with adjustable mattresses.- Chill out: outdoor swimming pool. - Celebrated food: outstanding dining options at the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Hotel Liberia
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport Costa Rica