“Great food & drinks”

Ranked #1 of 14 Liberia B&B and Inns
Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food & drinks”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Although we stayed at another hotel in town, we had lunch at Hotel Liberia one afternoon. The casados were very tasty and we had the best sangria ever... noche tropical. My traveling companion rarely drinks alcoholic beverages but he really enjoyed one of these refreshing cocktails. The service and atmosphere were great as well!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jodi B
MarketingHL L, Owner at Hotel Liberia, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Dear friend,
Thanks a lot for your nice comments, everybody is always welcome to visit us due our café-lounge is open for visitor as well! We hope next time you have the chance to stay with us in one of our rooms, so can have the whole Hotel Liberia experience.
Best regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Germany
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We stayed there one night. The rooms are very clean, only the bathroom was a bit small.
They offer breakfast, but its not included. The portions of food are a bit small.
The value is ok. There's also a very good hairdresser next door. :-)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Perfect for all kind of visitors. It is a beautifull peacefull place with accomodation for all kind of bugets. The food is great and for a good price. Service is more then you can ask for and the Hotel is right by the centre of Liberia.
I am very happy I found this great hotel for my many days in Liberia.

• Stayed May 2013
Pebble Beach, California
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Hotel Liberia was a both relaxing and economic stay; the room was small but private and comfortable. The dining area/lounge was beautiful and the food was really fantastic. I will definitely stay here again the next time I fly into Liberia airport.

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Hotel Liberia is a low budget gem offering an oasis of tranquility in Liberia thanks to its delightfully relaxing courtyard. We stayed for three days and ate and drank in the beautiful courtyard as it was so peaceful and incredibly inexpensive. The staff are all very helpful and attentive. I would recommend the day trip to Rincon de la Vieja national park for a mere $20! If you are on a budget and want good service and a relaxing stay then Hotel Liberia is your best bet.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I´m a solo traveller, at the moment not on vacation, but rather travelling for a longer time, therefore can´t splash the cash. But in general I prefer my own 4 walls to dorms. I was very happy with my choice thanks to the reviews of Tripadvisor.

In general the hotel is in a great locaton, just few meters from Central Park! It was relaxed and quiet. It is also very clean.

I feel sorry that a guest had this thing with the taxis, but I must say that is the going rate from the airport, I was chatting to a Canadian at the central park, and he mentioned the same price when he was taken from airport by just "a" taxi (nothing special) to a hotel.

I, for my part, experienced excellent service. I worked myself in customer service, and I was pleasantly surprised how good the attention is. As soon as you start approaching one of them you´ll get their eyes and they come to help you.

My personal suggestions to the hotel would be:
- check the lock on the 3rd floor bathroom - it was such a hard work to open the lock and I made quite a bit of noise struggling with it. So I imagine the dorms that are directly next to it, heard the bangs. But I assume when the cleaners clean, noone has the habit of locking themselves in to verify if all is in good condition :)
- also my lock on my door was hard work. It looked like a bit older, so I supposed it will get swopped out soon... In the beginning when I couldn´t find the "trick" to open it, I turned the key into a an 8.
- I´d suggest to change one of the fried breakfast into granola-fruit-yoghurt deal. I just felt with so many international guests and in such a hot climate, it would have been nice to have something like that as an option (granola is easy to make too).

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
MarketingHL L, Owner at Hotel Liberia, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Thanks a lot for such a nice opinion about our hotel, getting the satisfaction and recommendation from our clients makes us keep working as good as we try to do it everyday.

Regarding the door locks observations, we will be fixing or replacing them inmediately. Besides checking the rest of doors as preventive maintenance.

Hoping to have the opportunity of have you as a guest again, all the best!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in Liberia. It's a very very cute place. The rooms are clean and very affordable. The best part about this place is the great staff! The owner Warren and his son Eduardo are great people. They make your stay as comfortable as possible and do their best to make you comfortable. I definitely recommend this place if you need somewhere to stay in Liberia!!

• Stayed April 2013