“Two tours with Costa Rica Unique”

Costa Rica Unique Transfers & Tours
Ranked #3 of 45 Tours in Liberia
More attraction details
Owner description: The best Tour Operator & Transportation Company in Costa Rica, with the higher quality at the lowest rates :-)
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two tours with Costa Rica Unique”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've read so many reviews that say the exact same thing I'd say about these guys--THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! Did the multi-adventure tour--zip lining, mud baths, horseback riding, hanging bridges and waterfalls--amazing. Our guide Henry was awesome! Also did the Nicaragua tour with Jose who was equally amazing. All of these tours were booked by my boy Frank on the beach outside the Riu Guanacaste Hotel. This guy is just as cool as can be and will do his level best to make your trips perfect. We were concerned about giving our hard earned money to some dude on the beach, but Frank put us at ease and truly delivered what he promised. Costa Rica Unique's prices are soooo much better than those offered by the other groups inside the Hotel. I recommend these guys wholeheartedly, and I promise promise PROMISE you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BigBCoopster

St. Louis
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blue River tour was a fun day!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our group of six was my twin 7 year old daughters, my 80 something in-laws and my husband and I. We booked through Alex on the beach at the Hilton Papaguayo. We trusted him and he worked very to find us something for our mixed ages and capabilities.

Once we got to the Blue River we went horseback riding. The horses were very tame and easy to guide. The ride took about 1 hour and Kevin was a very sweet helper. His English is good. It was cute the way he interacted with my girls. My in-laws stayed back to enjoy the gardens and the Spa. At the end of the horseback riding was the zip lines. At the zip lines we met Ronald. Ronald did a great job of making sure everyone was safe and secure. If we did exactly what he said it was easy and so much fun. My daughters even went by themselves. Kevin generously offered to take picture of us coming down. They couldn't have been kinder.

At the end of the zip lines was the Tarzan swing. This was the most thrilling part. We rejoined our in-laws for a typical lunch. It was very good. Then off to the mud baths. Not my favorite part. Kinda smelly.

We could have done more but we wanted to get back to the hotel.

Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great Experience With Costa Rica Unique”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a group of 7 (2 families) who traveled to Costa Rica for a week starting May 11. We utilized Costa Rica Unique for (round trip) airport tranfers to the Riu Palace and 2 different excursions (Tenorio White Water Rafting and an Adventure Day which included a tour of the rainforest, wildlife refuge and a waterfall as well as the zip lines). Jose was our chauffeur for the transfers and Tenorio Rafting trip and he served as our guide on the Adventure Tour. Jose is very knowledgeable about Costa Rica in general and he shared many interesting facts and insights about the area and the country while we were with him. During our Adventure Day, Jose stopped along our route at one of the fruit stands to get us a fresh pineapple and Costa Rican Guaba (not to be confused with guava). The pineapple was delicious and the Guaba was fantastic. Also, being very familiar with the area, he pulled over to the side of the road to show us a sloth in the tree. Jose was a pleasure to be around and our families had a great time. We would all highly recommend Jose and Costa Rica Unique.

Visited May 2014
Milford, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Talk to Alex!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Papagayo and met Alex on the beach. At first we thought we should just book with the hotel, but Alex charmed us all and we booked two tours with him. The first was an all day adventure of zip lining, repelling, rock climbing, horseback riding mud baths, hot springs and tubing down water rapids! THE BEST DAY EVER! Ernesto was our driver, both were fantastic! THe next adventure was a sunset cruise which included some snorkling. The snorkling was not good at all - but the cruise was fantastic!!!!!! Alex was a great guide, I am posting a picture of all of us with him on the boat! We had a great time and he made our trip a memorable event!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Guanacaste Nature Tour (Haciello?)”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Our driver and guide, Jorge (George) is who really made this a fantastic tour. He is a concientious and efficient driver, very knowledgable guide, and has a very friendly and fun personality. The scenery was great! But even if we could have found all the places ourselves (which isn't likely) it would not have been as much fun without Jorge.
William and Taesuk