For us personally this resort was perfect - not touristy at all, great excursions that are well organized by professional guides, healthy food, clean rooms.
If you are interested in night life while you are on vacation you will not like this resort since everything closes at 10pm. This was not an issue for us because we wanted to do a lot of day trips, and some of the tours left at 6am. If you are into hiking in the rain forest and up a volcano, rafting through the jungle, and visiting a neighbouring country lost in time to come back for a quiet relaxing evening then this place is for you.
Black volcanic sand and coral beach, good snorkeling (equipment can be obtained from the front desk), great tours, wildlife (monkeys right outside the restaurant!) Very quiet relaxing autmosphere. We also met some great people while we were here.
Uphill to the rooms, repetitive food, everything closes at 10pm
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Giardini di Papagayo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giardini Di Papagayo Liberia
- Giardini Di Papagayo Resort
- Hotel Giardini Di Papagayo
- Giardini Di Papagayo Costa Rica
- Giardini Di Papagayo Hotel Costa Rica/Liberia