Went on a girls trip with my best gal pal from Tennessee from March 7- 13th 2012. We had the best time of our life. The resort was fabulous. The service was fantastic and if you book the restaurants when you arrive you can take advantage of getting reservations. We were able to dine in every restaurant during our stay. We did a spa day and even did the golf cart tour which only cost $15 dollars. I highly recommend this. Any issues we had were corrected promptly. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help. You can do as much or as little as you want. The pool is beautiful and huge. The food is delicious and room service is included....what are you kidding me..........that was fantastic...we had breakfast in our sitting area overlooking the beach one morning.
If I would give one recommendation it is to do your side trips with Conchal Tours who are located just outside of the gated entrance of the beach. We got help from Erik Garcia, John Rodriguez and Ricardo Rodriguez. We ended booking the Buena Vista Package with their help. I could not recommend it more. It is a all day event that will take you horseback riding through the rain forest to a beautiful waterfall (see picture) and then hiking to a hot spring where you can relax before covering yourself in volcanic mud, which is a lot of fun. After that we took a tractor ride to a huge water slide, ate a catered lunch and went on a canopy tour through the rain forest.....it was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John's dad was even our tour guide! These guys SAVED us alot of money and were very attentive to our requests. Every day after our tour when they saw us they always greated us on the beach by name and gave us a flower. Just really nice people. They definately will give you a good deal. Just tell them Teresa and Angelia sent you. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal