This property is quite nice and the property / grounds are beautiful. The rooms (non-tower) are quite spacious. I prefer the regular rooms to the more expensive tower rooms. Don't pay more for the tower unless you really want in at the exclusive pool, which was a little quieter.
The food was a solid 3.5 of 5 stars. Quite good for an all inclusive but not great. Walking the grounds and hearing the howler monkeys in the morning was incredible. You will do a LOT of walking to get to restaurants etc.. but the grounds are beautiful so that's no problem. T he beach wasn't as beautiful as the caribbean but it's Costa Rica so the more rugged feel fits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Playa Conchal is an All Inclusive eco-friendly retreat, located between the exotic forests and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. Our secluded vacation spot is a perfect balance between unrivaled luxury and local culture, giving our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. Our All Inclusive experience includes all meals, drinks, use of our fitness center and kids club as well as entertainment options including non motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly events. The resort also offers an adult only all exclusive experience at the Royal Beach Club where guests have access to a private pool with concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal Hotel Playa Conchal
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Playa Conchal