“Very nice Cajun culinary experience”
Review of Papagayo Pura Vida - CLOSED

Papagayo Pura Vida
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2012

On our first night in CR we needed a nice bite to eat. I ordered the red snapper and was very satisfied as the fish was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

The grammer and shrimp soup is the best that I have eaten in all of Central America. The service and the attention to detail were both excellent.. I would have no problem rating the food as foyr star.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We stayed at El Coco for three months and loved all the fresh seafood at Papagayo Restaurant. We tried several catch of the day which included ahi tuna, grouper, and sea bass. Watch out for the drinks though because you could be paying more for drinks than for your meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We visited this restaurant last night and had mixed reviews. I got the mahi mahi with Dijon and mushroom sauce...it was amazing. My husband got the red snapper with garlic and it was bad. Not that fresh and way overdone with the garlic. I struggle giving this a 3 star bc I loved my meal so much. We liked the bread and salads served. The atmosphere was fun, we sat and watched the street below.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Small portions for large $$$. The drinks are very tasty but we were confused about the prices on the menu and ended up paying lots for food that wasn't that good. February 2010