Stayed 4 nights in Toro Blanco. Reserved our room in June on the advise of our friend Gilbert who is a local Tico.
Our room was clean and comfortable. Small kitchenette, AC, and hot water. Nice private patio by the beautiful pool which is lit up at night.
My wife and I paid $60 US a night. Our neighbor said she paid $40. Maybe cause she was by herself..
The staff was friendly to us, but on the last night we we're entertaining some local friends on our patio early in the evening. I had accidentally broke a glass and my friend ( local Tico) went to get a broom from management only to get cursed by him. This really pissed me off the way the owner totally disrespected my friend who didn't break the glass and was only trying to help. I hope that this was an isolated incident because if this is the way they treat the locals I want nothing to do with Toro Blanco again.
It is noises on the weekend nights. Loud music from local bar in town. I had the AC on and a fan on to drown out the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toro Blanco is a newly-built apart-hotel located a mere 50 meters away from the beach, and about a 5-minute walk to the main street of Playas del Coco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Toro Blanco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toro Blanco Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Toro Blanco Resort Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco