“Consistent quality”

Congo Cafe, Arte & Diseno
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Costa Rican, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Where art meets fine eating, Congo coffee, art & design Costa Rica opens from 8am until 8pm Monday thru Saturday, Sunday from 8am until 6pm. Everything is made locally with fresh ingredients bringing you great coffee selections, healthy salads, sandwiches, desserts and much more. Come and join us, we are the meeting place of Costa Rican traditions, great food, art and design.
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I have been the Congo at Pacifico many many times over the course the past five years. The staff is kind and the quality of the dishes is phenomenal. The Congo breakfast in particular is an outstanding value and great taste love there gallo Pinto.

1  Thank blaisebettencourt

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is one of my favorite places to relax and enjoy a coffee; but if you're craving a special treat try the coffee or banana milkshakes - they're absolutely addictive. The WiFi here is usually pretty good too, so working online here is quite manageable AND it's got fantastic air-conditioning! :-) Great place to hang out with friends or even have an informal business meeting.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The best place to eat in Coco! Nice little seating areas around coffee shop inside a lovely little store. Air conditioned, comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi. Excellent service and honest business. The food is best I've found. I love eating breakfast here. They make this homemade marmalade that is so freakin good, I bought some to take home. The cappuccino is so yummy. Also love the roast beef sandwich. I've been in Coco for the month of April and go here often.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We discovered this little gem while waiting to check into our hotel in Playa Panama. The food is fresh, flavorful and delicious. There's also an art gallery/shop to check out while your waiting for your meal. We loved it!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been here numerous times in the last almost two months, and would say it's one of my favorite places that is not on the beach, to visit here in Coco. Very friendly staff, love talking to them!

I mostly come here to grab a coffee and work from my laptop for a while. Love their Latte and pizza that I've had here! Also, have had a few of their milkshakes and it's to die for!!

Must admit, their internet isn't the fastest for my taste, but that would never stop me from visiting. Oh, and can't commit on the shopping experience, not my thing. :)