“The Best!”

La Montana Club Ecuestre
More attraction details
Owner description: La Montana Equestrian Club (previously Haras Del Mar) offers daily horseback riding tours with breath taking ocean and Mountain views. No experience neccessary, our horses are well trained, safe, happy and healthy. On the main road in Playa del Coco. Reservations recommended.We offer trial rides, riding lessons and clinics for all levels, ages and disciplines. We also offer private parties, kids camps and corporate events.
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Professional equestrian center. Clean, beautiful, well maintained, professional staff & owners. Great for trail rides or lessons.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife, daughter, and daughter's friend reported they had a great outing with Haras del Mar. They took time to tell them about the personalities of the horses they were riding, and they had a great view on trails above the coastline. They came back from the trip really happy!

1  Thank altaskier_ny
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Fantastic variety of trails, hills, and views.
Helmets very important.
Much better attention to individual horses and riders than other stables we have experienced. Lovely conversation with guides about all aspect of life in CR.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a morning of beauty in the hills!

Reviewed 16 February 2013

I was lucky enough to enjoy a one-hour trek through the mountains and jungle on a beautiful horse named Luna. I'm not an expert rider and was quite nervous but the guides worked really hard to ensure that I was having an enjoyable experience. Luna was calm and was content to walk along at a pace that I was comfortable with. The scenery and wildlife that we saw on our trek was fantastic. I was also quite impressed with the cleanliness of the facility itself. The horses were in beautiful condition and are well loved and taken are of by the owners. Riding lessons are also available at this equestrian centre. If you have a love of horses and enjoy being outside check it out! I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We went there and the service was brilliant. The horses they chose for us were wonderful!Thank you for your service!

1  Thank carl363