“Delicious Food & Great Price”
Review of Asia Tica Coco - CLOSED

Asia Tica Coco
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An array of exquisite Asian cuisines with our special Coco twist - all under one roof!THAI-CHINESE-JAPANESE-VIETNAMESENatural Fresh Organic IngredientsOur dishes are not pre-made - we prepare our food daily even our sauces are made fresh from scratch - it's good enough to feed my children.All Natural Flavors: no MSG - no artificial ingredients - no salt - no white sugarVegetarian and Gluten / Dairy Free dishes availableTake Out & DeliveryExceptional Value for MoneyCredit Cards AcceptedWIFI - A/C - OUTDOOR SEATING The restaurant will reopen on December on 2014.
Playa Panama, Costa Rica
“Delicious Food & Great Price”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had the buffet and it was delicious! $10 for an all you can eat buffet is a great price anywhere....but in Playas Del Coco? That is an amazing deal. Staff is friendly and speak English. I highly recommend eating here!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TxParrothead1

Nanaimo, Canada
“Best food I ate in Coco Beach”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Ate here 2 nights ago and also had the $10 all you can eat buffet. Everything was so good that there wasn't a piece of food left on either mine or my husbands plates. Delicious orange chicken, beef with green beans and carrots in oyster sauce, fried rice, plain rice, salad, soups, and all were made with the most high quality ingredients, nothing greasy or artificial. Menu features beef n broccoli, sweet n sour pork, wonton soup, edamame. Wish we went here before our last night in Coco or we would have went back. Dishes were btw 6500-8000 CRC ($13-16 USD)

Highwood, Illinois
“the buffet”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I WAS just in this restaurant 3 days ago which had this unbelievabl buffet for just $10 the service was good and the owner of the restaurant ther who is a great host ,I give this restaurant thumbs up.

São Paulo
“Delicioso y casero ”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The green curry is amazing! It should be a little less hot but nothing that altered our first impression of this little but special place in Coco

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
“Maravilloso”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Having been a restaurant owner for many years I really do appreciate when a place pays attention to all the small things. It seems to me that the restaurant has taken on the personality of the owner, this is not always a good thing but in this case it is great. The vibe is really nice here mixed with the perfect lighting and music makes for a wonderful dining experience. The service from all our servers was great, not a normal thing here in Costa Rica. The food has been terrific all 3 times I have dined here, very impressed with the overall experience. All of this and I got a free hat with my meal - outstanding.....