Coco Beach Hotel is located about a block from beach and is ok to stay or better than most. You are right in the action of the beach town. The restaurant at the hotel is reasonable and the fish is excellent, especially the sea bass. The rooms are clean and adequate but WiFi is only available in the lobby area, not in the rooms, plus it is slow speed. amazing they don't install a few cheap routers and change the passcode daily if concerned so people would have access in their rooms. Staff cannot tell you how to program your GPS for areas or other cities plus web site lacks good directions or GPS coordinates. Best to put in Playas Coco Beach then look for the Cacino. If you put in Coco Beach, GPS will not find it. There are no road numbers signs and addresses, so GPS very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Beach hotel is located in Playas del Coco, the area of largest touristic growth in the Golfo de Papagayo and one of the most popular vacation destinations for locals and tourists alike. This growing touristic community is located 40km from Liberia, the capital of Guanacaste at 20 minutes from the International Daniel Oduber Airport. Coco Beach hotel offers a fresh environment filled with tropical air and surrounded by fun and adventure. Our hotel brings together a variety of services that include hotel, restaurant, sports bar, casino and a small mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Hotel Coco Beach & Casino Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco