We had some issues with our rooms that were quickly taken care of with a smile and efficiency. I do ask management to give guests the ability to lock those bathroom windows - _not only for the customers safety but the amazing place called Coco beach hotel.
The food was very good!!!!! Staff again very accommodating. We really loved our stay. There are also some conditions on some rooms that need addressed - the mold in some of the bathrooms. Several of us had it.
But the best if the hotel is the staff and their amenities and close proximity to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Beach hotel is located in Playas del Coco, the area of largest touristic growth in the Golfo de Papagayo and one of the most popular vacation destinations for locals and tourists alike. This growing touristic community is located 40km from Liberia, the capital of Guanacaste at 20 minutes from the International Daniel Oduber Airport. Coco Beach hotel offers a fresh environment filled with tropical air and surrounded by fun and adventure. Our hotel brings together a variety of services that include hotel, restaurant, sports bar, casino and a small mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Hotel Coco Beach & Casino Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco