I stayed here 07/2014 and it is a basic hotel, great if you're on a budget or want to stay somewhere not too far from the airport (if you have a rental car) overnight.
The rooms are clean, but I'd say a 2 star standard, the bathrooms are not great and the place is noisy. If you want a quiet place to relax, this is not it, there is loud music playing late into the night and in the morning (early) you will be woken by cleaners/people checking out.
With those negatives, I must say that the staff are lovely, and this place as I said in the title is fine for a quick stop as you get your bearings for Guanacaste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Beach hotel is located in Playas del Coco, the area of largest touristic growth in the Golfo de Papagayo and one of the most popular vacation destinations for locals and tourists alike. This growing touristic community is located 40km from Liberia, the capital of Guanacaste at 20 minutes from the International Daniel Oduber Airport. Coco Beach hotel offers a fresh environment filled with tropical air and surrounded by fun and adventure. Our hotel brings together a variety of services that include hotel, restaurant, sports bar, casino and a small mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Hotel Coco Beach & Casino Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco