“Freshly made and delicious”

Le COQ Lebanese Health Food
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Lebanese, Healthy, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: At the main entrance of the Casino and Hotel Coco Beach, 1 1/2 blocks from the beach. Look for the lime green LeCoq sign. Closed Sundays.
Toronto, Canada
“Freshly made and delicious”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I ate here for lunch while staying in Playas del Coco based on all the reviews.
Let's just say the reviews were right on. You have to really look for the sign or you will miss it. The place resembles a treehouse. Everything is made fresh while you sit on stools waiting. I had the falafel and my husband had the mahi mahi. We live in Toronto and we can't say we have had anything close to the freshness and tastiness. It's a small establishment and the people are friendly and efficient. Totally worth eating here!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank S L

Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Delicious Reasonably priced food”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you like garlic, this a wonderful place to Eat. I favor the fish wrap which is a weekly can't miss for me. There is a charm to the way the square structure with stools surrounding two sides enables one to watch everything as it is cooked and talk to fellow diners. This is the kind of place I hate to recommend because I want there to be a free stool to sit on when I go. Sergio and his companion are quite a team and if you go in off times it is great to be with them as they relax a little. By nature Lebanese make very tasty food in my experience. I see a lot of regulars who know a good deal when they see one.

• Visited July 2014
“DON'T MISS”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We ate almost everywhere in Coco when someone suggested Le Coq. This is advertised as Lebanese health food. I don't know anything about that but this food is great. We returned for lunch for the remaining two days of our trip.
I had the pork wrap with spicy sauce. My wife and daughter had the chicken wrap.
The young couple that own it do a great job of making you feel welcome. The location is very clean.
The food is so good my wife wants to figure out how to open one in the states.
Great for lunch.

Visited August 2014
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Always great, you'll love the food!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great food, great prices and the service is friendly and fast. Le COQ is my default for lunch and/or carry out.

• Visited August 2014
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Tasty! My Favorite in Coco Beach =~D”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am a NY'er so I am quite spoiled when it comes to being able to find good healthy food and so when I moved to Coco Beach, Costa RIca I was not having much luck finding "Healthy" food at an affordable price.
My local friend kept telling me about "Le COQ", the Lebanese place in town and I honestly never tried Lebanese food and so I hesitated because I am quite picky about my food and had no idea what it Lebanese food was. Their menu reminds me of Greek food.
After I tried it, I have been eating there every week since because it is AWESOME and very affordable!
I am active and I workout so I watch what I eat and their chicken wraps are very tasty and feel quite healthy to me. Oh and their tomato & mozzarella salad is the best!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING THIS PLACE!!

• Visited July 2014