“Cafe Perfecto!”

Java 654 Coffee Shop
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Greatest Coffee Corner in Coco! We're open everyday from 7am to 5.30pm offering a wide variety of coffee drinks, hot and cold, using some of the best coffee in Costa Rica. We also offer fresh fruit smoothies, fruit drinks, salads, bagels, paninis, baked goods and our mouth watering waffles! We have indoor and outdoor seating, a/c, free WiFi, a library with book exchange and an assortment of games to play with family or friends! Come visit us!
Mt. Crawford
“Cafe Perfecto!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stopped in this little coffee shop several times during my week long stay. Whether it was the chillers, the shakes, the salads......everything was prepared meticulously. The girls working were nothing less then fantastic! Always friendly and ready to help in any way. I appreciated having this little oasis available to me during my stay. Long live the Chunky Monkey!

Pescara, Italy
“great service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

the coffee was good and the service was great, the girls that work there are from the states and they have the cutest dog. Definitely worth a visit!

San Antonio, Texas
“Average Coffee Shop, Nothing to Rave About”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Coffee was good but not as good as Starbucks. I had a latte with 3 extra shots, my usual. I also had the veggie panini and it was good. There was something going on with the girl who waited on me, she was highly distracted and seemed to have some personal problem going on. She was not focused on service. Eh, for me, no big reason to go back.

Visited June 2014
OmarCoco, Owner at Java 654 Coffee Shop, responded to this review, 24 May 2016
Thank you for your review and apologize for not generating a deeper impact on your experience. I am surprised about the coffee quality. We proudly serve Brumas del Zurqui, one of the best small batch high quality coffee producers in the country. Brumas del Zurqui was second place this year's tasa de excelencia, which is the official rating for specialty coffee in Costa Rica. Tasters from all over the workd come and are part of this ceremony. Hopefully you will return and give us a second chance. Thanks again for taking the time in writing the review.
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“WOOHOO! Chocolate Raspberry Chiller is AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you're looking for an afternoon eye opener, this is IT! 2 shots of espresso and it quite literally tastes just like a chocolate-covered raspberry. Conveniently located in Playas De Las Palmas, they also serve wonderful salads, sandwiches, baked goods, and "to die for" waffles. Hands down...THE BEST IN TOWN!

Gilbert, Arizona
“The best!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We always look forward to coming back to Coco and to coming back to Cafe Java - the waffles are a favorite and the chunky monkey tastes just like a frozen banana- always great!
A definite in Coco