“A quite and special Oasis in Paradise!”
Upper entrance to Paradise...
Vista of Pacific Ocean and Flamingo Beach from Villas Casa Loma View of our large tropical swimming pool and terraces from kitchen of Suite 102
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Vista of Pacific Ocean and Flamingo Beach from Villas Casa Loma
View of our large tropical swimming pool and terraces from kitchen of Suite 102
Just one of many glorious sunsets over Flamingo Beach.
Our Tapir friend at Playa Danta
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anton B
Toronto, Canada
“A quite and special Oasis in Paradise!”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been to Costa Rica a number of times for winter breaks and have always enjoyed the climate, people and opportunities that this charming country offers. Since discovering Villas Casa Loma about 5 years ago, I have made a point to make it my winter home away from home.
I've traveled extensively throughout Caribbean islands and Central Americas, the sunshine states, and have crisscrossed Europe. Costa Rica is my favored destination! The allure of this wonderful country is enhanced by personal and passionately genuine hospitality of the owners of Lomas Flamingo, Igor and Tom, who contribute to making this place even more special.
These friendly and knowledgeable hosts are always available and willingly offer assistance, advice, tour suggestions, places to eat, etc. Every time I have traveled to a different place I have experienced the unknown... But not at Villas Casa Loma.
My last visit - December 2015 -I met a lovely couple from Canada, Steve and Joanne who were avid travelers and sun worshipers as well. We spent some time by the pool and they told me that this place feels most comfortable by far than any other place they stayed at in the past. I said I felt the same way. That is why I have come back every year for that past 5 years.

Also I would like to mention that accommodation and ambiance at Villas Casa Loma are a real bonus!
High ceilings, architectural details, great gardens, pools and not to forget the spectacular views, sunrises and sunsets. Situated on a gentle hillside makes it both safe and secluded - mere minutes from the towns of Flamingo, Surfside/Potrero, Brasilito and Tamarindo. The place offers a wide variety of activities, including a vast array of really fine restaurants, scuba diving, fishing excursions, lovely beaches and fun places to shop.

I highly recommend Villas Casa Loma to anyone who is seeking a quiet, restful retreat OR if you choose an action packed holiday in the sun with perfect weather every time! I look forward to returning again next year!
Cheers Anton B.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jan 2016
Owner's Response: Thank you so much for your kind words, supportive observations and - most of all - your repeat visits, Anton. As you have experienced, the development of Villas Casa Loma is a continuing labour of love for us both and we greatly appreciate your Review! You have certainly become a valued member of our "Friends and Family Club". Perhaps by the time of your next visit we will be able to direct you to even more fabulous restaurants and fascinating activities that this laid-back area offers. Things just keep getting better here on Costa Rica's sunny Gold Coast. DO come back and don't forget to pack your sense of adventure and humour as usual. We are looking forward to your next visit! We trust that your New Year 2016 will be a pleasant and prosperous one for you and yours. Travel well and be in good health. Warmest regards from our little corner of Paradise. PURA VIDA! Tom & Igor
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: See comments
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jan 2016
It is always a pleasure to receive return visits here in our little corner of Paradise - especially visits from folks such as yourselves who are interested and interesting ! For sure the views don't get much better and we are constantly striving to improve our immediate surroundings for the peaceful comfort of our guests... As you have discovered, there a lot of new and interesting things to see and do here, along with a multitude of fascinating restaurants, beaches and cultural activities - all within easy reach of our quiet compound...We look forward to seeing you all again here soon... As we so often say here in this gentle, peaceful land: PURA VIDA !! Saludos, Tom & Igor
toronto
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
24 Mar 2016
Hole, Keith & John !
Thanks so much for this Review! We regret that we will not be able to host you in 2016 due to your medical condition, but look forward to your full recovery and happy return to our little corner of Paradise in the early months of 2017.
Your absence this year seems to have caused the whales to bypass us for the first time in years. (We have seen few in the bay over the past few months.) We hope your return will act as a magnet for them again...
Heal and come on down soon! You are missed by a number of your friends here in the Flamingo Beach area.
PURA VIDA ! Tom and Igor
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing