This is a beautiful location for a family not looking for a lot of night life but want relaxation and quality time together. It is an excellent value, an awesome beach with waves you can actually have fun and swim in. It is just simply a beautiful location. From there you can ride around to other beaches and enjoy the other wonderful beaches in the vicinity. The service and rooms are very nice. Very large resort feel but service of a small quaint hotel. The pool is amazing. The hotel caters to English speaking tourists but there were people from many countries there. Playa Flamingo is one of my favorite beaches. I am married to a wonderful man from CR so we have traveled around a bit and I have always loved this area. Don't be afraid to explore to other beaches. Just hire a car or rent a car and have fun discovering new places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo