We stayed three nights at the resort. The rooms are basic but nice. We had a nice view of the pool and the trees. Oh yes and Iggy! That's what we named him. He is a huge Iguana that lives on the grounds with what seems to be his wife and child. He was very entertaining. The pool is very nice with a nice area for the children. There is a pool bar where you can drink and eat while sitting in the pool or other seats. The restaurant was good with very nice service. Nothing fancy just nice. It is a tourist area and we prefer inland but it was a nice place to hangout before going home.
People were very friendly and I love how everywhere has recycle bins.
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo