The hotel is located right on the beach with awesome sunset views. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We spent the majority of the day outside or in the pool, which was also very clean and very relaxing. The hotel staff were all extremely friendly and set a warm and fun atmosphere to the hotel. I even won a free 15 minute massage from playing bingo! The spa was extremely tranquil, and the massage was so relaxing. They didn't try to pressure me into buying anything else, but let me just enjoy the massage. The food offered at the restaurant all tasted so amazing and was beautifully presented. They are also very accommodating in meeting certain eating restrictions/diets. The chocolate brownie with ice cream was seriously the best dessert I have ever had! Overall, my stay at Flamingo was what really helped to make this vacation, a relaxing paradise in Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo