We had an amazing one week stay at the Flamingo, for our "Whimsical Women Art Retreat". The staff was so kind and gracious, the food superb. We never ever had to leave the resort for anything! Rooms were spotless, maid service excellent and it was easy to get to every inch of the resort from our room. The pool was heaven and the swim-up bar was a blast! There was such a "family" feel here, and you know that the entire staff, especially the owners Pam and Carlos, constantly are attentive to their guests making sure each and every one is happy and having a pleasant stay. We have booked the retreat again for next year, and will be telling all our friends in the US about this hidden treasure. It was nice to be RIGHT ON THE BEACH!!!!! Don't believe the less than wonderful reviews. I travel twice a month for business and this is in my TOP THREE for hotels, service, food and satisfaction. Don't walk, RUN to the Flamingo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo