Amazing place, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean, nice rooms, peaceful, awesome pool with bar, excellent restaurant with fresh food, has a gym, a slot and games room, more bars. Is near a lot of attractions, awesome volcanic beach few steps from it, great tours, we took 3 tours, the Buena Vista Hot Springs,Vandara, Volcan Rincon de la Vieja tour, the catamaran and the Blue River Experience, with waterfalls, mud bath and thermal waters, the rest of the time we went to the town of Brasilito and ate at the Camaron Dorado, fresh catch of the day and sea view; then the town of Tamarindo, with a breathtaking beach,lots of boutiques style shops and many restaurants, we ate at Joe's restaurant, awesome, fresh food and waterfront dining experience, huge portions, great sushi, fresh fish and drinks, not expensive either. And we have a great dancing experience at Las Brisas restaurant in Potrero, where every Wednesday starting at 10pm is Girls drink free and all you can dance, with food vendors outside and a full star sky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo