Our first visit to Costa Rica and he whole family loved it. Clean facility, friendly staff, great food (and lots of it). The beach was clean and plenty of space we never felt crowded.
Plenty of close by restaurants within walking distance, very relaxing atmosphere,
plenty to do during the day if you cant sit still and relax, boat trips, scuba, snorkeling etc.
we chose the river cruise, long drive on a small tour van but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo