My husband and I spent the first few days of our Honeymoon at Flaming Beach, and we had the best time. The food is delicious, we especially loved the breakfasts each morning. The daily two for one happy hour was great - the drinks were strong and delicious! The pool is beautiful, but the beach was our very favorite part of this hotel. It was the perfect beach - warm clear water, white sand, small waves and not a lot of people! Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff were all excellent and were eager to help us with anything that we needed. They organized two excellent excursions for us, one to a nearby beach and a half day Catamaran Trip. We also used the spa one day for massages, and I had one of the most excellent massages Ive ever had. When we go back to Costa Rica, we'll be back at Flamingo Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo