“Googled are a must on an ATV tour”

Los Piratas de Flamingo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve done excellent tours with another tour company in previous years. This location was handy as we were going with three families who were all within walking distance of the Flamingo Beach Resort, so we gave them a try. The tour route was as expected, as we’ve done it before. The tour guides were friendly. The roads are very dusty. We had 7 ATVs. Our faces were covered in dirt. Many other groups we passed had goggles on. We’ve had goggles on previous tours and even though I didn’t start with them, I gladly used them after a few minutes. Don’t do a tour unless goggles are provided.
I wish I’d thought of it before we started and I could have at least asked if they had some.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"transportation"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

guy took our money we went her skiing one was out of gas came back early asked for refund offered an a tv trip next day no charge never came through at time waited now an hour

1  Thank Greg12345y
Richard A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Los Piratas de Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

When the jet ski we toll to them only one hour for the jet ski and we refill whit gasoline it so we give you a time but you don't take care it,then we change to atv tour,please remember you come one hour before early time thats is your time to wait

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We signed up for the jet ski rental but the waves were too rough. They went out of their way to accommodate us with another option. We did a 2 hour atv tour of the different beaches which was great! It was a private tour with our own guide. Would highly recommend.

Thank Jo Ann Kendzior... J
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Good experience overall! A bit skeptical at first but once I realized they had a tripadvisor site, I decided to give them a chance! I used them only to go on the ATV ride and the ziplining! compared to the hotel packages, they were MUCH MUCH cheaper! It was also legit, the atv ride was 2 hours as they had promised ! For the ziplining, we were driven to and back no problem but did have to give a deposit prior (just $10). Our tour guide Conrado was incredibly nice and helpful and waited for us to take pictures etc. Good overall!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My wife Lana and I stayed at the Flamingo Beach resort recently for 10 days and if not for meeting Douglas and Richard from Los Pirates de Flamingo our trip would not have been near as exciting.

Douglas set us up on many inexpensive excursions such as bathing in the volcanic hot water springs, horseback riding, surfing and more. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay longer because of my business but will be going back very soon and look forward to seeing Douglas and Richard again.

Also I would like to thank Douglas and Richard for introducing us to Santiago who drove us on many excursions, he was such a pleasure and his english is excellent. And thank you Douglas for directing us to restaurants that had nothing but 100% organic food and especially for buying us raw milk. You guys are the best, see you again soon.

Than you,